Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Wuwen Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/25 02:54:38 UTC

help on setup community app

Hello,

  I am new on Fineract/Mifos. I have a setup problem and am very
appreciated if someone can help me.

  I have successfully setup Apache Fineract using docker. I can issue
RESTful API commands to the setup at localhost:8443 and get response.
  Next I have tried to setup Mifos community APP using docker. It seems
it's up and run, however when I tried to login, it always says:

Couldn't connect to server. Make sure you are using correct settings.

  I have followed the docker setup instructions at
https://github.com/openMF/community-app using credential  "mifos:password",
which works fine when I issue Fineract
  API through firefox REST client meaning I can get the response of a
client list etc.

  Thank you in advance!

Re: help on setup community app

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Make sure you are connecting over https. You need to use the right base url
for the docker community app client.

Try running the web app without docker to see if you make progress.