Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Lakshmi Anantharaman <La...@camsystems.com> on 2002/01/15 20:15:14 UTC

RE: Running FOP in a servlet

Correcting a typo in the subj !
-----------

I have a servlet running FOP that should render with xml and xsl-fo the
output to PDF. It did not work . I tried using code that  came with the
distribution .

I am now trying to direct my pdf to be saved in the server . I am able to
create a pdf file but no content inside .

which reminds me my servlet previously opened an empty PDF document to . I
do not get any exception . CAn any one help me out with this. I need a
example of simple xml and xsl-fo to render pdf output that can be viewed
throu the browser

Thanks
Lakshmi