Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/24 13:55:03 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] jUDDI Graduation (was Re: [VOTE] Graduate jUDDI from the Apache Incubator)

PMC Folks,
It's been more than 2 weeks since the original call for VOTE on jUDDI graduation
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=107876927911218&w=2) and since there have
been no objections....

jUDDI Folks,
Congratulations on your graduation from incubator.

thanks,
dims

=====