Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Darren Davison <da...@davisononline.org> on 2010/06/07 16:44:12 UTC

servicemix-camel and

hi,

I am getting a variable number of issues trying to connect a JMS queue to a
servicemix-http endpoint (JBI) using camel.  If I don't get NPE's on the
exchange, then I get the following:

15:34:57,706 | WARN  | tenerContainer-1 | DefaultMessageListenerContainer  |
AbstractMessageListenerContainer  646 | Execution of JMS message listener
failed
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.servicemix.soap.api.Fault: Operation not bound on this message
	at
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHelper.java:1055)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:104)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:543)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:482)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:451)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:323)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:261)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:982)
	at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer

I get the exception consistently, regardless of whether I place valid
messages, invalid messages or binary files on the queue.  Here's the camel
route:

<camel:route>
  <camel:from
uri="activemq:SMS-IN?replyTo=TEST.OUT&amp;jmsMessageType=Text"/>
  <camel:inOut
uri="jbi:endpoint:http://ws.textanywhere.net/TA_WS/TextAnywhere_SMS/TextAnywhere_SMSSoap"/>
</camel:route>

Here's the xbean:

<http:soap-provider
        wsdl="${sms.provider.url}"
        service="text:TextAnywhere_SMS"
        endpoint="TextAnywhere_SMSSoap"
        />

The above bean definition, route and the message we send work in SMX 3.3.
The WSDL and message combination work perfectly well in SoapUI.

Can anyone please either suggest what the problem is, or point to an actual
example of usage that shows a 3rd party web service being accessed in this
way from Fuse/SMX ?

Many thanks,

--
Darren Davison