Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Nuno Coelho <ng...@campus.fct.unl.pt> on 2019/10/04 15:16:27 UTC

Re: Some questions regarding Apache Edgent (adpatable windows width)

PS: I wrote the e-mail yesterday in a rush, and forgot to link the javadoc:

[1]

https://edgent.incubator.apache.org/javadoc/latest/org/apache/edgent/execution/mbeans/PeriodMXBean.html

I also noticed that this is an open issue in JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/EDGENT/issues/EDGENT-147?filter=allopenissues

So I believe this answers the question of whether or not it's possible..
it is, but it's not implemented : -)

I'll keep digging on how to do it.

Cheers,

Nuno