Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/22 23:26:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Boyang Chen

The PMC for Apache Kafka has invited Boyang Chen as a committer and we are
pleased to announce that he has accepted!

Boyang has been active in the Kafka community more than two years ago.
Since then he has presented his experience operating with Kafka Streams at
Pinterest as well as several feature development including rebalance
improvements (KIP-345) and exactly-once scalability improvements (KIP-447)
in various Kafka Summit and Kafka Meetups. More recently he's also been
participating in Kafka broker development including post-Zookeeper
controller design (KIP-500). Besides all the code contributions, Boyang has
also helped reviewing even more PRs and KIPs than his own.

Thanks for all the contributions Boyang! And look forward to more
collaborations with you on Apache Kafka.

-- Guozhang, on behalf of the Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Boyang Chen

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
That’s great news! Congratulations, Boyang. It’s well deserved.
-John

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Boyang!

Posted by David Jacot <dj...@confluent.io>.
Congrats, Boyang!

Posted by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats :)

Posted by Liquan Pei <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Raymond Ng <rn...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Congratulations Boyang!

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Boyang!

Regards,

Rajini

Posted by Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kowshik Prakasam <kp...@confluent.io>.
Congrats, Boyang! :)

Posted by Aparnesh Gaurav <ap...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Boyang.

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Boyang!

Posted by "Wang (Leonard) Ge" <wg...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Congratulations Boyang!

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <br...@confluent.io>.
Congrats, Boyang!

Posted by Konstantine Karantasis <ko...@confluent.io>.
Congrats, Boyang!

回复: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Boyang Chen

Posted by Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats, Boyang 😊

________________________________

Posted by Boyang Chen <re...@gmail.com>.