Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by "Gramana, Zachary (GE Digital)" <Za...@ge.com> on 2020/09/30 17:13:52 UTC

Re: Apache Calcite tutorial mysql model

I ran into the same problem. Like some others, I had to modify the sqlline script's line 48 from:

   exec java -Xmx1g $VM_OPTS $JAVA_OPTS -jar build/libs/sqllineClasspath.jar "$@"

to:

   exec java -Xmx1g $VM_OPTS $JAVA_OPTS -cp "$PWD/build/libs/*" sqlline.SqlLine "$@"

After that, it worked as expected.

On 8/6/20, 10:04 AM, "Michael Hohenstein" <m_...@cs.uni-kl.de> wrote:

    Hello,

    When trying to run the MySQL foodmart example from the calcite tutorial I get an exception that states that the MySQL driver is not found and cannot be loaded.
    I am working off Debian 10, used the standard calcite configuration out of a freshly cloned git, and just ran the gradle built script.
    Did I miss something? I included a MySQL driver .jar into the classpath of sqlline. Do I have to include a MySQL driver into calcite in some other fasthin or is this an error?
    Thank you in advance for any help.

    Regards
    Michael.