Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Tomek Rekawek <re...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/08/22 07:20:25 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Provisioning Model 1.8.4

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Robert Munteanu, Carsten Ziegeler, Justin Edelson

I will promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

May I ask a PMC member to copy this release to the Sling dist directory?

Regards,
Tomek

--
Tomek Rękawek | Adobe Research | www.adobe.com
rekawek@adobe.com

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Provisioning Model 1.8.4

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2017-08-22 at 10:04 +0200, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> On Tue, 2017-08-22 at 07:20 +0000, Tomek Rekawek wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The vote has passed with the following result :
> >
> > +1 (binding): Robert Munteanu, Carsten Ziegeler, Justin Edelson
> >
> > I will promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.
> >
> > May I ask a PMC member to copy this release to the Sling dist
> > directory?
>
> Done in r21255.

Actually in r21258, previous commit was a mix-up.

Robert

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Provisioning Model 1.8.4

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2017-08-22 at 07:20 +0000, Tomek Rekawek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The vote has passed with the following result :
>
> +1 (binding): Robert Munteanu, Carsten Ziegeler, Justin Edelson
>
> I will promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.
>
> May I ask a PMC member to copy this release to the Sling dist
> directory?

Done in r21255.

Robert