Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Audrey Lorberfeld - Audrey.Lorberfeld@ibm.com" <Au...@ibm.com> on 2020/05/26 13:27:59 UTC

Strange Synonym Graph Filter Bug in Admin UI

Hi All,

We are coming across a strange bug in the Analysis section of the Admin UI. For our non-English schema components, instead of the Synonym Graph Filter (SGF) showing in the UI, it's showing something called a "List Based Token Stream" (LBTS) in its place. We found an old issue that documented this bug, but it doesn't seem to have been resolved: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-10366. Has anyone else come across this &/or have a solve?

Thanks!

Best,
Audrey