Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2017/04/24 09:29:55 UTC

HttpCore 5.0a3 release preparation

Folks

I have just completed HTTP protocol version negotiation code for HTTP/2
transport and would like to proceed with a formal release of 5.0a3

Please have a look at the release notes and feel free to amend, correct
   or improve them.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/RELEASE_N
OTES.txt

If I hear no feedback I would like to put the release on vote in a few
days.

Oleg

Re: HttpCore 5.0a3 release preparation

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good Oleg. While the Timeout class is good to go, I have not used it
anywhere, but I am ok with getting a3 out there as is.

Gary