Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Eric Chaves <er...@craftti.com.br> on 2011/04/06 23:37:32 UTC

Is it possbile to account results based on XML content

Hi Folks,

I'm new to jMeter and I'd like to perform some stress tests to a webservice.
In a test jmeter count errors based on HTTP return codes. Sometimes our
webservice returns 200 results with application errors in the response XML
body. What I would like to have jmeter accounting and summarizing those
results as well, so we can see which volumes breaks our application, not
necessarily the http server.

I have looked into some listeners, assertions but still have not got how can
I aggregate results based on the XML response (I bet I'm missing something
here). Is it possible to be done?

Best regards,

Eric

Re: Is it possbile to account results based on XML content

Posted by Eric Chaves <er...@craftti.com.br>.
Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the help. Could you help me out a little further? I've added the
assertion but how do I aggregate those values in a report so I could saw how
many requestes resulted in response X or Y?

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi