Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jakob van Bethlehem <ja...@jet-stream.nl> on 2013/03/06 11:53:37 UTC

Is there some tool/function available that converts a .jmx test-plan to a nice-looking HTML/PDF/.… document?

Dear users,

The subject basically tells it all. I was wondering whether there is some tool to convert a .jmx test script to for instance HTML and/or PDF and/or maybe other formats. I'm thinking about something along the lines of for instance PyDoc for Python, JDoc for Java, PhpDoc for PHP, Doxygen for C/C++/.…

Sincerely,
Jakob van Bethlehem

Re: Is there some tool/function available that converts a .jmx test-plan to a nice-looking HTML/PDF/.... document?

Posted by Jakob van Bethlehem <ja...@jet-stream.nl>.
Hej Charlie,

That was the golden tip for me: I hadn't noted the xsl files yet, and being completely new to the world of XML + related stuff, you helped me keep the search for a decent XML-tool. Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,
Jakob

Posted by "Stott, Charlie" <CS...@tnsi.com>.

Posted by Jakob van Bethlehem <ja...@jet-stream.nl>.
Hej,

Posted by Srinivas <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

yes it is possible.

With Badboy tool open the .jmx file you can see the script

other wise open the script in unix/linux or from command prompt you can see
the script.

Thanks,
Srinivas

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:56 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> extras/schematic.cmd for Windows.
>
> On 6 March 2013 10:53, Jakob van Bethlehem <ja...@jet-stream.nl> wrote:
> > Dear users,
> >
> > The subject basically tells it all. I was wondering whether there is
> some tool to convert a .jmx test script to for instance HTML and/or PDF
> and/or maybe other formats. I'm thinking about something along the lines of
> for instance PyDoc for Python, JDoc for Java, PhpDoc for PHP, Doxygen for
> C/C++/.…
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Jakob van Bethlehem

M. Srinivas

Re: Is there some tool/function available that converts a .jmx test-plan to a nice-looking HTML/PDF/.… document?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.