Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Shinkan <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/18 10:47:09 UTC

Obsolete Doc... How To set minOccurs and nillable parameters from Java?

Hi everyone !

This page from Apache CXF doc deals with changing default minOccurs and
nillable parameters which are set automatically by Aegis or something:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/aegis-databinding.html, see "Setting
Default minOccurs and nillable Parameters from Java" at the end.

But... this doesn't Work with latest CXF. The used methods doesn't exist :(

How can I tell Aegis to make minOccurs "1" and nillable "false" by default ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Pierre.
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use XML".

Re: Obsolete Doc... How To set minOccurs and nillable parameters from Java?

Posted by Shinkan <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, it did it.

For those who are interested, here is the code sample you need to replace
the one from the obsolete doc:

// ...
                    TypeCreationOptions tOpts = new TypeCreationOptions();
                    tOpts.setDefaultMinOccurs(1);
                    tOpts.setDefaultNillable(false);
                    AegisDatabinding aDB = new AegisDatabinding();
                    aDB.getAegisContext().setTypeCreationOptions(tOpts);
                    _sFactory.getServiceFactory().setDataBinding(aDB);

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shinkan <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Benson !

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.