Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by James Peach <ja...@me.com> on 2011/12/23 09:24:26 UTC

plugin API man pages

Hi all,

I made a start on converting the v2 SDK reference pages to section 3 man pages. If this is the desired approach for reference material and they look OK on the supported OSs, I can convert a few more ...

Re: plugin API man pages

Posted by Victor Lucero <vi...@ipartner.cl>.
listo el contabilizador de errores
tomas usa la tabla salud
y usa el server dep pruebas
200.111.157.243
ser root
pass deltree
ahi esta la db con los cambios y esta reviviendo data en vivo

Saludos Cordiales.
Victor Lucero
Consultor IT
IPartner Limitada
T.(562) 6382630 C(569) 8922 9712
http://www.ipartner.cl

Re: plugin API man pages

Posted by Victor Lucero <vi...@ipartner.cl>.
ups
sorry
ignere that

Re: plugin API man pages

Posted by Victor Lucero <vi...@ipartner.cl>.
btw already changed the credentials

Re: plugin API man pages

Posted by James Peach <ja...@me.com>.

Re: plugin API man pages

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> I made a start on converting the v2 SDK reference pages to section 3
> man pages. If this is the desired approach for reference material
> and they look OK on the supported OSs, I can convert a few more ...

As you can see in the new docs I dropped the SDK reference because
I felt it wrong to maintain reference documentation in two places.
To me personally an up-to-date Doxygen is more worth - I think we
could go from *there* to create man pages - thoughts?

> cheers,
> James

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883