Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jason zhang <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 06:52:29 UTC

Re: Axis2 with rampart sample, username hardcoded

Hi, Nandana
I am using rampart 1.3 and axis 1.3. Is this a bug or is there any error
with my code?

thanks

-jason

Axis2 client accessing SOAP12 operation

Posted by Phani <ph...@in.fiorano.com>.
Hi,
Iam using axis2 client to invoke a share point webservice.
I am invoking getListCollection() method.
If I invoke SOAP11 method, my client is working fine..
But if I invoke SOAP12 methos, iam getting the below exception.
I don't know why EPR is null even if I set EPR in Options to
"http://www.wssdemo.com/_vti_bin/lists.asmx".

Iam attaching my sample client code..

caused by
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Address information does not exist in the
Endpoint Reference (EPR).The system cannot infer the transport mechanism.
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.ClientUtils.inferOutTransport(ClientUtils.java:
65)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.prepareMessageContext(OperationClien
t.java:302)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO
peration.java:174)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
	at
com.fiorano.services.webserviceconsumer.engine.WSClient.invoke(WSClient.java
:104)

Thanks
Phani Bandanakanti