Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amos Sonnenwirth <am...@netoncourse.com> on 2003/01/23 11:43:12 UTC

Testing HTTP Requests

Hi,

I'm using the nightly build from 22/01/03.
How can i monitor (see the real HTTP message that being sent) with JMeter the HTTP requests that i'm testing  ?
I know how to see the responses in HTTP format but i want to see the requests as well.

	Thanks in advnaced

Amos

Re: Testing HTTP Requests

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
I *think* the information you are after is available in the TreeVisualizer.

HTH,

Scott
--
Scott Eade