Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dmitry Ruban <dm...@ruban.biz> on 2010/11/16 19:04:46 UTC

axis2 how to alter request body (soap message)

Hello all,

I'm working on an application which consumes different web services. For
soap based we are using Axis2.

Different WS uses the same XML schema which defined in a certain name
space. One of the WS uses slightly modified version, but for some reason
they didn't change name space. So currently when we try to generate
xmlbeans bindings there is a conflict between original version and this one.

So we decided to modify their WSDL file and move their version into
different name space. I'd like to substitute new name space by the
original one before SOAP message is submitted onto their WS on transport
layer.

Is there any way to modify request body before it is posted? I tried to
add my own overloaded HttpClient using this code:

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT,
Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.CACHED_HTTP_CLIENT,
httpClient);

but Axis uses AxisRequestEntity and i'm not sure how i can get raw
request body and modify it.

Regards,
Dmitry