Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2015/07/04 10:15:30 UTC

Sonar Jenkins build failures

Hi,

On the Sonar Jenkins the Kerby and Fortress builds fail.

I think the problem is outdated working copy. It reports compilation
errors of classes that no longer exist. As both projects use Git repos I
guess that is the common issues, in the Git SCM configuration there are
various additonal settings to force a clean workspace, those should be
activated.

Who can do this? I don't have permission to login.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: Sonar Jenkins build failures

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 07/04/2015 10:58 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Le 04/07/15 10:15, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> On the Sonar Jenkins the Kerby and Fortress builds fail.
>>
>> I think the problem is outdated working copy. It reports compilation
>> errors of classes that no longer exist. As both projects use Git repos I
>> guess that is the common issues, in the Git SCM configuration there are
>> various additonal settings to force a clean workspace, those should be
>> activated.
>>
>> Who can do this? I don't have permission to login.
>
> I'm afraid none of us has. The way to go is to open an INFRA ticket, AFAICT

Thanks Emmanuel, I created a ticket here:

Re: Sonar Jenkins build failures

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.