Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/06/27 01:06:25 UTC

Re: T-shirts!

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

> My company has decided that the time has come for an Apache T-shirt. Our
> graphic designer is working on ideas as we speak. All input welcome!

How about an 'olymic podium' with the feather up high on the 1st place
spot and then obvious but copyright free images to represent MS and NS
in 2nd and 3rd.

Or weighing scales (as seen in images representing justice) with the
feather outweighing all the competition ?

You could also add Bill Gates' quote about Apache being the real
threat/competition.