Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de> on 2008/09/02 09:58:39 UTC

5.0.14 InPlaceEditor in InPlaceGrid problem

Good morning List readers,

yesterday we tried to switch to T5.0.14 from 5.0.13. Mostly smooth.
One thing however seems to be "broken".

If I use a <t:parameter> to add InPlaceEditors to GridCells

<t:grid source="values" inPlace="true" row="row">
   <t:parameter
					name="vCell"><div
							t:type="t5components/InPlaceEditor"
							value="row.v"
							size="100"
							maxlength="255" context="row.id"/>
							</t:parameter>
   </t:grid>

every second click on the list pagers or sorters does a complete
reload of the page instead of just updating the grid zone. The first
click after a reload however correctly updates only the zone. This did
not happen with 5.0.13.

Any clues how to fix this?

Thanks

Moritz