Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by mm...@unmc.edu on 2003/12/12 15:41:02 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap

Hello all,

We've noticed some weird behavior happening with the apache mod_auth_ldap
module that comes with apache 2.0.48 version under the experimental
directory.

We are using the following configuration:
1. Apache 2.0.48
2. /httpd-2.0.48/modules/experimental/mod_auth_ldap.c
3. Authenticating against a Domino 5 ldap server

What's happening:

1.  If a user gets their password right on the first try the server will
let them in... no problems.

2. If the authentication fails on the user's first try the second try will
not work until 15 seconds have passed.

Is anyone having this problem?  Is anyone in this channel very familiar
with C coding and if so would you be willing to take a look at the module.

Is there a way to test the module as a standalone program??

Thanks a lot.

Mitchell S. McKenzie
Assistant Programmer Analyst
Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.

Re: [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap

Posted by "John K. Sterling" <jo...@sterls.com>.

Since this module is distributed with apache, the apache users list is actually
a pretty reasonable place to ask this question, i think.

sterling

Re: [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap

Posted by Patrick O'Neal <pa...@oneal.net>.

Re: [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap