Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Steven Bourke <sb...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/05 14:52:13 UTC

Website link

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is pedantic! I was looking for the javadoc and noticed if I
click documentation on the top of the page I'm brought through to

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Mahout+Wiki

where as if I scroll down a little to "User Resources" the documentation
link brings me through to the javadoc.

This could possibly be confusing to people navigating the site.

Re: Website link

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On 06.12.2011 Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> Since our site is so simple, we should switch to the ASF CMS.

:) +1

Isabel

Re: Website link

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

On Dec 6, 2011, at 11:27 AM, Robin Anil wrote:

> Just update the html directly and copy to www.
>

> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Robin,
>>
>> Do we have instructions on editing the front page?  Seems the "User
>> Resources->Documentation" link should simply be changed to say Javadocs.
>>
>> On Dec 5, 2011, at 8:52 AM, Steven Bourke wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> Sorry if this is pedantic! I was looking for the javadoc and noticed if I
>>> click documentation on the top of the page I'm brought through to
>>>
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Mahout+Wiki
>>>
>>> where as if I scroll down a little to "User Resources" the documentation
>>> link brings me through to the javadoc.
>>>
>>> This could possibly be confusing to people navigating the site.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: Website link

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.