Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Sonny Heer <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/16 14:58:36 UTC

Drill integration ?

Is there any support for Apache Drill within Kylin?  Any tickets for work
done around this yet?

Thanks

Re: Re: Drill integration ?

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
There was KYLIN-742, but I'm opening a new JIRA and relate it to the old.

KYLIN-742 was too long ago even I cannot remember the details...

KYLIN-2515 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2515> created.

Re: Re: Drill integration ?

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Re: Drill integration ?

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.

Re: Re: Drill integration ?

Posted by 赵天烁 <zh...@meizu.com>.
great,we are trying to work on the same direction,which combine kylin and spark(not as cubing engine),drill is also a great choice I think.

________________________________
赵天烁
Kevin Zhao
zhaotianshuo@meizu.com<ma...@meizu.com>