Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2016/04/17 04:48:27 UTC

Edit HelpWanted tasks?

On http://helpwanted.apach.org there are three buttons, of which one says
"I am an Apache committer and wish to add or EDIT tasks".

But I am too dumb to figure out how to EDIT a task. Yes, I figured (after a
long while) that I can click "I am interested in this" to actually mean
"More Details", but on that task page, there don't seem to be any useful
links

Is it simply not implemented yet?

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Edit HelpWanted tasks?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

On 04/16/2016 10:48 PM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On http://helpwanted.apach.org there are three buttons, of which one says
> "I am an Apache committer and wish to add or EDIT tasks".
>
> But I am too dumb to figure out how to EDIT a task. Yes, I figured (after a
> long while) that I can click "I am interested in this" to actually mean
> "More Details", but on that task page, there don't seem to be any useful
> links
>
> Is it simply not implemented yet?

Yes, it is simply not implemented yet.

The code is here: