Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Greg Weinger <gw...@mii.ucla.edu> on 2004/07/22 20:27:43 UTC

Re: flowscript array question

Ok, I did more testing, and this array creation works in normal samples
(cocoon 2.1.5.1).  So I did something to my current script that causes
this behavior.  Has anyone seen this before?  I can't find anything in
the archives about it.

I guess I'll try to see what causes it.

Posted by Greg Weinger <gw...@mii.ucla.edu>.
Ok, now I feel stupid.  A previous script in our project was importing
java.lang.reflect.Array.  :p

List-searchers beware, importing this class will break your javascript!!!

Sorry for the frivolous post.