Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dingwen Yuan <pd...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/09 09:34:45 UTC

Suggest writing a book about AMQ

Hi folks,

ActiveMQ is now becoming more and more astonishing. I suggest some developers could write a book about it. Because the design and implementation details about AMQ are relative scarse and scattered everywhere, it will be ideal to have a book to summarize all the design issues and thus make further exploration and extension easier. How do you think about it?

Dingwen Yuan
2007-08-09

Re: Suggest writing a book about AMQ

Posted by Dingwen Yuan <pd...@gmail.com>.
I suggest divide and conquer. The book could be divided into several
chapters, each of which deals with a component of AMQ. And volunteers could
take one or two chapters and focus on it.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
James
-------