Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Dean Pullen <de...@semantico.com> on 2012/02/22 11:23:48 UTC

Mysql problems

After restarting my dev machine, where upon Ofbiz was previously
working, I'm now getting these errors for every DB call from ./ant run

java.lang.Exception: Failure in storeByCondition operation for entity
[JobSandbox]: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Generic
Entity Exception occured in updateByCondition (SQL Exception while
executing the following:UPDATE JOB_SANDBOX SET RUN_BY_INSTANCE_ID = ?,
STATUS_ID = ? WHERE ((RUN_TIME <= '2012-02-22 10:16:46.439' AND
START_DATE_TIME IS NULL AND CANCEL_DATE_TIME IS NULL AND
RUN_BY_INSTANCE_ID IS NULL) AND (POOL_ID IS NULL OR POOL_ID = 'pool'))
(Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since
BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine
limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when
transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.)).
Rolling back transaction.
      [java]
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.setRollbackOnly(TransactionUtil.java:370)
      [java]
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.rollback(TransactionUtil.java:312)
      [java]
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.storeByCondition(GenericDelegator.java:1300)
      [java]
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.storeByCondition(GenericDelegator.java:1261)
      [java] org.ofbiz.service.job.JobManager.poll(JobManager.java:157)
      [java] org.ofbiz.service.job.JobPoller.run(JobPoller.java:90)
      [java] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Can anyone help me with this please?

Many thanks,

Dean.

Re: Mysql problems

Posted by Dean Pullen <de...@semantico.com>.
Cheers Anne. For some reason, my googling gave me very little!

I've uncommented the bin_log_format row in my.ini, to:

# binary logging format - mixed recommended
binlog_format=mixed

I think mysql didn't pick up my.ini originally and this is why, on a
reboot, it was then failing as it had found the new config.

Thanks.

Re: Mysql problems

Posted by Anne <an...@cohsoft.com.au>.
Hi Dean

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/

Re: Mysql problems

Posted by Dean Pullen <de...@semantico.com>.

Re: Mysql problems