Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by yann Blazart <ya...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/25 07:53:35 UTC

How to know memory used by a cache or a set

Hello !

Because I have multiple process that compute files in ignite H2 database,
I really need to know how memory have been used by caches and sets,
but the persistence is not activated (performance) and when I try to use
the MxBean for CacheGroup, it send me back a 0.

Is there any solution ??

Thanks.

Re: How to know memory used by a cache or a set

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

> Or do we have 79Gb allocated AND my data only take 44% of space in it ?

This is correct.

"comm" is amount of memory allocated by underlying operating system, as far
as my understanding goes.

Ilya Kasnacheev

ср, 26 июн. 2019 г. в 12:14, yann.blazart@externe.bnpparibas.com <

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by "yann.blazart@externe.bnpparibas.com" <ya...@externe.bnpparibas.com>.

Posted by "yann.blazart@externe.bnpparibas.com" <ya...@externe.bnpparibas.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Looks like a mess.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Looks like a mess.

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Denis,

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Denis,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
+ dev list

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
+ dev list

Posted by yann Blazart <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by "yann.blazart@externe.bnpparibas.com" <ya...@externe.bnpparibas.com>.
Hello, I'm back.

Posted by yann Blazart <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hello.  I'm almost sure I already did that. I will check tomorrow.

Thks