Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/29 01:30:33 UTC

Re: Python client for the query server

Very cool Lukáš!

I see you have a couple critiques of Avatica, for instance CALCITE-767. We
do have a ticket for passing exceptions back to the client, CALCITE-645.
Are there other issues you've encountered?

-n

+Calcite

Posted by Lukáš Lalinský <la...@gmail.com>.
I will be adding tickets as I'm doing more testing. I expect there will be
some issues with how various data types are represented in JSON and whether
they can survive the transformation.

Lukas