Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/12 21:36:32 UTC

Re: KIP-5 Renaming of Knox Class Packages

Hello,

Just letting everyone know that the changes for renaming Knox packages (
KNOX-998 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-998>) were committed
yesterday. I am not expecting any failures (unless there are custom
extensions) but given the scope of changes there could be some unforeseen
breakages. Please let me know if you encounter any breakage, I would try to
get it fixed as soon as possible.

Best,
Sandeep

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
OK thanks for the explanation Larry!

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: KIP-5 Renaming of Knox Class Packages

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Hi Colm -

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KNOX/KIP-5+Renaming+of+Knox+Class+Packages

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Sandeep,

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: KIP-5 Renaming of Knox Class Packages

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Excellent - thanks, Sandeep!