Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by daveg0 <ba...@googlemail.com> on 2008/11/20 11:38:37 UTC

Jackrabbit 1.5 release date

Hi,

When is the expected release date for 1.5? Apologies if this has been
mentioned somewhere else, but I have searched and can't see anything.

I am reaching a decision point for implementing security in our JCR
repository. I can wait for 1.5 or roll my own. I would prefer to wait for
1.5, but need to have something in place by middle of December, should I
wait, use a pre-release version?

regards

Dave Gough

Re: Jackrabbit 1.5 release date

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 11:38 AM, daveg0 <ba...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> When is the expected release date for 1.5? Apologies if this has been
> mentioned somewhere else, but I have searched and can't see anything.

See the dev@ list for more updates on the 1.5 release schedule.

I'm currently working on getting the third preview build for review,
and assuming no major issues are raised about that build I believe we
should have the release out next week.

If you want to help with the release effort, please see the dev@ list
for the preview builds that you can test in your environment. Note
that the builds are not official releases and should not be used in
production.

BR,

Jukka Zitting