Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Gorkem Ercan <go...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/08 00:29:14 UTC

New project proposal on Eclipse.org

Hi,

Some of you have seen the cordova development tools that are part of the
JBoss tools in the past.
If you have not, here is a quick overview [1]. Today, we (Red Hat) have put
out a proposal[2]
to move most of the functionality to Eclipse foundation and continue its
development under
an Eclipse project named Thym.

Some of you have expressed interest in the project and such a project in
the past and
Eclipse proposals do have section to list interested parties. This section
only implies that
this is a project that is interesting for you [3] and nothing more but it
will help the proposal.
If you are interested and would not mind getting listed on the proposal,
please let me know.

If you have any questions regarding the project or the proposal the stage
is yours.

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbZ-wZCJ7Xs
[2] https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/thym
[3]
http://waynebeaton.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/interested-parties-on-eclipse-project-proposals/

Many thanks,
Gorkem

Re: New project proposal on Eclipse.org

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
great, well make sure you keep us honest if (when) changes happen to those
shared bits =)

Posted by Gorkem Ercan <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.