Posted to user@roller.apache.org by aeonsun <ae...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 11:13:28 UTC

how to use roller 3.1 whith Double-byte character set title

hello all.
I'm using tomcat 5.5,db and URIencoding's character set is utf-8,and the
title is displayed accurately,but i can't display more content from the
title link.
it look like this:
http://localhost/aeonsun/entry/测试
help me ,thanks.

Re: how to use roller 3.1 whith Double-byte character set title

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
Try connecting directly with the Tomcat port (8080) first and make sure that
is working.

Once you have that working you can add Apache HTTPD in front of it.  You'll
need to configure the HTTPD module(s) to preserve UTF-8 URLs as well.

--a

Posted by aeonsun <ae...@gmail.com>.
The front page(and the theme is front page,the admin's blog).
the site set is:
Handle of weblog to serve as frontpage blog:admin
Enable aggregated frontpage feeds:selected

And the read more link has same problem in my blog main page if summary has
been specifed (the theme is *basic*).

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
On which page are you seeing the garbled title link?

Which theme are you using?

I'm using tomcat 5.5,db and URIencoding's character set is utf-8,and the
title is displayed accurately,but i can't display more content from the
title link.
it look like this:
http://localhost/aeonsun/entry/æµ<è¯.
help me ,thanks.