Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by we...@tigris.org on 2009/04/03 04:24:15 UTC

RE: Re: SVN update problem, skips updates

I am experiencing the same thing under Windows.  I updated two machines with SVN 1.6.0 and checked in some files on one machine.  Then I went to the 2nd machine and did an update.  None of the files I had checked in on the 1st machine were updated on the second machine.  I used the repository browser to verify that the files did indeed get checked in and they are all there.

I was going to downgrade to a prior version of Subversion, but when I did that and tried to update I get a version changed issue.  Now I am stuck with no way to get my files on the 2nd machine.

Any work arounds for this bug?

Re: SVN update problem, skips updates

Posted by Andrey Repin <an...@freemail.ru>.
Greetings, webpost@tigris.org!

> I am experiencing the same thing under Windows.  I updated two machines with SVN 1.6.0 and checked in some files on one machine.  Then I went to the 2nd machine and did an update.  None of the
> files I had checked in on the 1st machine were updated on the second machine.  I used the repository browser to verify that the files did indeed get checked in and they are all there.

> I was going to downgrade to a prior version of Subversion, but when I did that and tried to update I get a version changed issue.  Now I am stuck with no way to get my files on the 2nd machine.

> Any work arounds for this bug?

Do checkout see these vanished files?
Are you doing an update from the top of your working copy?

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...

Re: SVN update problem, skips updates