Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by France <ma...@isg.si> on 2013/06/27 13:35:39 UTC

Secondary storage disk space in 4.1.

Hi all.

I've recently run into an issue on two of my secondary storage NFS
servers. They were full (ie. no disk space). I upgraded from 3.0.2 past
weekend; storage was full before upgrade. Since then i've integrated sec
storages into our notification system to be notified, but i still wonder
how can that be?
( storage.overprovisioning.factor is set to 1,
zone.secstorage.capacity.notificationthreshold is se to 0.75).

Does/shoud cloudstack 4.1 check for the amount of storage space on
secondary storage nodes?
Can that measurement be seen somewhere in web GUI for a specific
secondary storage?

I've tried asking on IRC but failed to get an answer.

Tnx and Regards,
F.