Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Stover, Michael" <Mi...@usa.xerox.com> on 2002/03/07 16:23:43 UTC

itchy fingers

I'm having difficulty restraining myself from getting to work on JMeter
wholesale.  On one machine, I've already implemented cut/copy/paste/ and Add
Parent, and I'd like to add an insert ability and get rid of the annoying
"getAddList()" method from JMeterComponentModel.  I've been writing
documentation like a mad man, but there's only so much of that I can take.

Jim Boucher and I have been trying to get 1.7beta3 out the door, with 1.7.x
production release to soon follow once documentation is done.  Well,
documentation is about as done as I'm going to make it for now, and we're
still trying to get people's responses to beta3.  As far as I'm concerned,
the production release is done and ready to go.

Does anyone have any concerns that need to be addressed before a release is
made?

-Mike

Re: itchy fingers

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Stover, Michael wrote:
> I'm having difficulty restraining myself from getting to work on JMeter
> wholesale.  On one machine, I've already implemented cut/copy/paste/ and Add
> Parent, and I'd like to add an insert ability and get rid of the annoying
> "getAddList()" method from JMeterComponentModel.  I've been writing
> documentation like a mad man, but there's only so much of that I can take.
>
> Jim Boucher and I have been trying to get 1.7beta3 out the door, with 1.7.x
> production release to soon follow once documentation is done.  Well,
> documentation is about as done as I'm going to make it for now, and we're
> still trying to get people's responses to beta3.  As far as I'm concerned,
> the production release is done and ready to go.
>
> Does anyone have any concerns that need to be addressed before a release is
> made?

Not now.  You've done an excellent job.  (I just wish I could provide
more help, but unfortunately I am no longer getting paid to work on it
full time).

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin