Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/15 10:44:47 UTC

Custom format support

Hi all,

it would be nice to have a plugin mechanism to load a custom
format parser which is implemented in user code.

To add support for such a parser right now the parser must be registered
in the StreamFactoryRegistery class.

We could allow to pass in a class name in places where a format parser could
be passed in.

What do you think?

Jörn

Re: Custom format support