Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Albrecht, Matt" <ma...@zilliant.com> on 2002/05/23 19:12:44 UTC

RE: exporting classpath references from inner Ant builds to outer Ant builds.

This is actually one reason why I wrote the <echoproperties> task, although
if you know which properties you want to export you can use the <echo> task
as well.  In the sub-project, you can write the properties you care about to
a file, then import those through the <property file=""> task.  Since 1.5
now supports the <property refid=""> syntax, you can do this with
classpaths, too (the worry issue of ';' vs. ':' imbedded in the classpath
won't matter since the property will only be read back in on the same
machine).

-Matt Albrecht