Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bertrand Goupil <bg...@techmetrix.net> on 2001/06/12 15:37:42 UTC

How to deal with unkow object un soap response

Hi there
With the AddressBook samples in getAddress class for example, we deal
with object with a beanserilisation, define in the Address class and
PhoneNumber class.
In a distributed context, if I implement a client sample to invoke
addressBook in a soap service, I don't know the server xml structure
response, and I can't imagine tags to define there in a javaBean class.

So is there a generic way to deal with unknow object ?