Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Trieu, Danny" <DT...@ebuilt.com> on 2001/11/06 22:52:14 UTC

does indexed attribute of the tag even works for Stru ts1.0?

All though the Struts docs specify that this attributs(indexed=yes) exist,
but when used it throw exception that the dtd does not declare it.

Re: does indexed attribute of the tag even works for Stru ts1.0?

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
No. You'll have to pick up the nightly build to get it.
I hit the same issue and wrote my own indexed implementation, but the
dudes have fixed it now.

Arron.