Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/21 18:24:37 UTC

Re: spam posted to stdcxx Wiki

Does anyone have any tips for how to get some traction on this
request? Our Wiki continues to get spammed and we are still
manually deleting every page.

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <da...@apache.org>.
I've enabled ACL for your wiki.  That will have the net effect of making it
read only until an AdminGroup is created.  I see you provided AdminGroup names
below, I or someone else will create that soon...