Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2014/06/30 20:11:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release Aries Proxy Api 1.0.1 and Impl 1.0.3

Second release vote ...
This one contains the proxy api and impl.
Staging repo at
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1003

[ ] +1 Release Aries Proxy 1.0.1 and Impl 1.0.3
[ ] -1 Do not

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Aries Proxy Api 1.0.1 and Impl 1.0.3

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Can we have a few more people reviewing please ?

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries Proxy Api 1.0.1 and Impl 1.0.3

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries Proxy Api 1.0.1 and Impl 1.0.3

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries Proxy Api 1.0.1 and Impl 1.0.3

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for providing the extra info, Guillaume.

+1 Release Aries Proxy 1.0.1 and Impl 1.0.3

David

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1 to this,

Thanks, Sergey