Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/05/07 18:21:10 UTC

Re: Security error in Catalog. Trying to delete

I just had a look at this error. The error msg states it clearly

Found URL parameter [productStoreId] passed to secure (https) request-map with uri [promo_deleteProductStorePromoAppl] with an event
that calls service [deleteProductStorePromoAppl]; this is not allowed for security reasons! The data should be encrypted by making
it part of the request body (a form field) instead of the request URL.

Moreover it would be kind if you could create a Jira sub-task of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2330
(check before if a sub-task for this error does not exist).
If you are not sure how to create a Jira issue please have a look before at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/r.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Is a sub-task of OFBIZ-2330 created ?

Thanks

Jacques
PS : BTW we have an issue with the new theme : the error msg dissapear too quickly you can't read it. In a general I don't like much
how error messages are rendered in BizznesTime theme. I have added that at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2312?focusedCommentId=12706970&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_12706970

From: "Pranay Pandey" <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi BJ,

Did you create a sub-task of OFBIZ-2330 ?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Just Did thanks.
I was looking where to hook this in

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 5/9/2009 1:36 PM: