Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Yingchun Lai <ac...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/22 09:44:39 UTC

Apache Pegasus(incubating) meetup

Hi all,

The next Apache Pegasus(incubating) offline meetup will be held on November
5, 2022, at Liangzixinzuo Tower, No. 27 Zhichun Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, China.

All talks of this meetup are in Chinese, this [1] is the introduction about
this meetup, and this [2] is the register link of this meetup.

Welcome to this offline meetup!

1.
https://docs.qq.com/doc/DUnhxSEZmc2FiTXN4?&u=ed8de7792bb44d1aa692ef8088a894fb
2. https://sdmarketing.wjx.cn/vm/PmUZLzu.aspx

Best regards,
Yingchun Lai

Re: Apache Pegasus(incubating) meetup

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Just a reminder, the meetup will be held today, 2:00 PM, Beijing time.

Later we will post the summary here, and welcome to join the meetup
offline if you have time.

Thanks.

Yingchun Lai <ac...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月22日周六 17:45写道: