Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Siovel Rodriguez <si...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/12 04:07:08 UTC

Openmeetings Cluster with Docker

Hi, Maxim. I create a Openmeetings cluster with docker, specifically with
docker swarm. The architecture is as follows:

         Haproxy (Load Balancer)

    om1 om2 om3 ...... omN

             Mysql

All this is done with containers and I'm trying to make the OM containers
dynamic (elastic) in such a way that more users, more containers and vice
versa when the number of users decreases fewer containers. I happen to want
to see from the openmeetings web interface the users connected at any
moment to each container of openmeetings, the traditional way of creating
cluster does not serve me because it is a rather static form. Any help
would greatly appreciate it.

Regards

Re: Openmeetings Cluster with Docker

Posted by Siovel Rodriguez <si...@gmail.com>.
Yes Maxim I know,  and all-in-on to test initially is a good form. The
other is a little more complicated

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Good to know :)

--