Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by John McNally <jm...@collab.net> on 2002/04/08 17:10:43 UTC

Re: Intake: required field

<required-message> allows you to specify the message that will be shown,
if field.setRequired(true) is set and the field is not set.  It just
allows you to keep your messages in the one location, instead of having
some messages in the action or bo..  It is useful if the field is not
always required.

<rule name="required" ... makes the field always required.

john mcnally