Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/15 10:32:28 UTC

New committer: Gabriel Beims Bräscher

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has invited
Gabriel Beims Bräscher to become committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Gabriel has shown commitment to Apache CloudStack community, contributing
with PRs in a constant fashion. Moreover, he has also proved great
abilities to interact with the community quite often in our mailing lists
and Slack channel trying to help people.

Let´s congratulate and welcome Apache CloudStack’s newest committer.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: New committer: Gabriel Beims Bräscher

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats and welcome Gabriel!

Regards.

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

RE: New committer: Gabriel Beims Bräscher

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Well done Gabriel.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Congratulations :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Gabriel!

-Wei

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
welcome Gabriel, go get'm

--
Daan

Re: New committer: Gabriel Beims Bräscher

Posted by Marc-Aurèle Brothier - Exoscale <ma...@exoscale.ch>.
Welcome Gabriel & congrats!

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Gabriel!