Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/09/04 12:35:22 UTC

[MODERATE EMAIL] Installing Apache OFB - MacOS Sierra

Hi Julian,

Please your email has been moderated,

Please subscribe to user mailing list
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi

There was an issue with gradlew command mentioned in
http://ofbiz.apache.org/business-users.html

Run the following command for Unix-like OS

./gradlew ofbiz loadDefault

it should be

./gradlew loadDefault ofbiz
I fixed this at r#1807218

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Julian,

Please do not include both dev and user list.

For your question, you can refer following document

OFBiz Contributors Best Practices
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/JIB2>

You can use either git or svn based on your preference.

if you willing to use git then please create patch using following command.

'git diff --no-prefix'

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Blockfreight™ | Julian Smith <ju...@blockfreight.com>.

Posted by Blockfreight™ | Julian Smith <ju...@blockfreight.com>.

Posted by Aishwary Shrivastava <ai...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Paul,

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Aishwary Shrivastava <ai...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
looping in user mailing list.

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 7:07 PM, Blockfreight™ | Julian Smith <

Posted by Aishwary Shrivastava <ai...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Julian,