Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ranjan Bagchi <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/07 17:57:51 UTC

Resilient clusters / Jira tickets

Hi --

Hi, totally appreciate the guidance you've been giving me.  And yes, my use case is having a sharded index where pieces can go in and out of service.

How do file a jira ticket?  Happy to do it.

Thanks,

Ranjan

--
Ranjan Bagchi

Re: Resilient clusters / Jira tickets

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Just go here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR

On Mar 7, 2012, at 11:57 AM, Ranjan Bagchi wrote:

> Hi --
>
> Hi, totally appreciate the guidance you've been giving me.  And yes, my use case is having a sharded index where pieces can go in and out of service.
>
> How do file a jira ticket?  Happy to do it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ranjan
>
> --
> Ranjan Bagchi