Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/05/06 11:15:27 UTC

May 2014 Board Report

Hi all,

it's reporting time!

The submission deadline is 2014-05-14, a first draft is in the SVN [1]
and attached below.
Any additions anyone?

Best,
Jakob

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/marmotta/reporting/2014-05_BoardReport.txt

Marmotta Board Report for May 2014
==================================

Apache Marmotta, an Open Platform for Linked Data.

Apache Marmotta was founded in December 2012 and has graduated from
the Incubator in November 2013.

In April 2014, Apache Marmotta v3.2.0 was released. The next maintenance
release (v3.1.1) is expected in the upcoming weeks.

Traffic on the lists is stable. Especially users@marmotta.a.o shows
promising engagement, we are receiving contributions from users after
questions on the list. We have been approached by "OverLOD Surfer", a
research project, to discuss common goals and ways to collaborate.

Subscribers to the projects mailing list:
    dev@marmotta.a.o: 70 subscribers (+10 since last report, 2014-02)
  users@marmotta.a.o: 76 subscribers (+10 since last report, 2014-02)

Releases
  2014-04-09 (3.2.0)
  2014-01-21 (3.0.1)

Committers & PMC
  Raffaele Palmieri (committer&PMC, 2013-05-21)
  Peter Ansell (committer&PMC, 2013-06-24)

Issues for the Board
  There are no Board-level issues at this time.

Re: May 2014 Board Report

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
Good point, I added a paragraph about our GSoC project [1].

Any other comments?

Best,
Jakob

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/marmotta/reporting/2014-05_BoardReport.txt